Vegetarian Trait Sims 4

Vegetarian Trait Sims 4. They autonomously eat vegetarian food and avoid any food that contains meat. Drama queen trait for the sims 4 by thedarkgod download a trait themed around the concept of a drama queen, with a chance for a buff called tantrum.

My Vegetarian Sim Autonomously Made And Ate A Ham And Cheese Sandwich Thesims
My Vegetarian Sim Autonomously Made And Ate A Ham And Cheese Sandwich Thesims from i.redd.it
I think having more traits makes your sims have better personalities. Origamika «жизнь в sims 4» 6 июн 2019 в 8:54. Sims with bad manners are somehow similar to sims with the argumentative trait, except you'll get funnier results with the bad manners trait.

Sims with bad manners are somehow similar to sims with the argumentative trait, except you'll get funnier results with the bad manners trait.

I figure, if i have to suffer, so do my sims. Download sims 4 aspiration mods, custom aspirations & cc with lots of other aspiration the sims 4 random aspiration. Xd so this is the first in a series of mental health related traits. I think having more traits makes your sims have better personalities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments